We’re an innovative Software Development Company Looking for an iOS Developer to join our Team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and Manage Current iOS Project
- Manage iOS Releases
- Manage both DB SQLite and CoreData
- Manage New Modules & PoC
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Apple iOS Application Development, Objective C, C++ and OOPS concepts, JSON, Cocoa, GPS, SQLite, iPhone SDK, Xcode IDE, Apple Swift.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code.
- Familiarity with XCode, Interface Builder and UI/UX design for the mobile devices.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Optimize applicationfor maximum speed and scalability.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Any personal open source project is a big plus (share your GitHub or bitbucket repo)
- Improving applicationperformance, optimization for loading times.
- Ability to handle an individual project.
- The coder should be well versed with using web services, Interface Builder & Debugging tools, Google map kits, multitasking.
- Should have worked on iPhone applications that have been published on iTunes application store.
- Must have built and published enterprise iPhone and iPad applications.
- Experience writing rich GUI’s for the iPhone and iPad.
- Good with Data structures & algorithms
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good programming practices
- Strong knowledge of iOSSDK, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of iOSUI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source iOSecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of location frameworks and background GPS tracking
- Strong coding skills Swift
- Familiarity with AppStore policies, deployment and submissions
- Code versioning (Git, SVN, etc,)
- Strong debugging skills
- A lot of common sense and ability to solve problems at all levels of detail: from the big picture to the nuts and bolts